Electronic pas de deux: Physicists in Heidelberg have filmed the pulsing motion of the electron pair in a helium atom. At 15.3 femtoseconds (fs) the two electrons are close to the nucleus (centre of image) and then move away from it. The colour indicates the probability of finding one electron at position A (vertical axis) and the second electron at position B (horizontal axis) on a line drawn through the atom (along the polarisation direction of the laser). At 16.3 femtoseconds they arrive back at their original position again; they thus move with a beat of around one femtosecond. Image courtesy MPI for Nuclear Physics.
Physicists are continuously advancing the control they can exert over matter. A German-Spanish team working with researchers from the Max Planck Institute for Nuclear Physics in Heidelberg has now become the first to image the motion of the two electrons in a helium atom and even to control this electronic partner dance. Thomas Pfeifer and his colleagues have not yet been able to explain all the details which they observe in the experiments with intense laser pulses. They want to change this now with more comprehensive experiments on the effect of the pulses…… more
The interpretations of the statistical mode (Quantum Reality) of physics, as can be seen from the above article, leave a lot to be desired. Ignoring the effects upon observation at VC energy variations lead to interpretations as bizarre as stating the spurious relationship, ("lurking variable") of ice cream causing drownings in the summer”, a pseudo statistical correlation as true. "Correlation does not imply causation". More explicitly, scale invariances in space time mass matter energy gravity at energy levels approaching, at, and exceeding the velocity/frequency energy differential of light, must account for the Radius of Curvature.
When math, observations, interpretations, and theories of the Standard Model begin to merge with geometry, frequencies, music and the nature of Light itself (VC Radius), the complex, isolated models and interpretations of physics will no longer be necessary, as self-discovery will sanction simple, unified extrapolations to spawn spontaneously towards greater wisdom and understanding.
Physics beyond the Standard Model refers to the theoretical developments needed to explain the deficiencies of the Standard Model, such as the origin of mass, the strong CP problem, neutrino oscillations, matter–antimatter asymmetry, and the nature of dark matterand dark energy. Another problem lies within the mathematical framework of the Standard Model itself – the Standard Model is inconsistent with that of general relativity, to the point that one or both theories break down under certain conditions (for example within knownspace-time singularities like the Big Bang and black hole event horizons).
How to Think about Fields and the Summation of the Fundamental Principle VC, Primers and Prompters to:
- Field Propulsion - abandon the obsolete and inefficient concept of reaction propulsion and replace it with the concept of field propulsion, the Natural and Universal means of producing Kinetic Energy Differentials
- Antigravity - conclusive evidence that the attraction, called the binding energy, which exists between the Newtonian particles, (the protons and the neutrons) is intense almost beyond our ability to describe. This force, however, does not increase uniformly with increasing mass, but at certain points not only reaches zero but actually becomes negative. We can demonstrate this fact by adding a single unit of Newtonian mass, a neutron, to the nucleus of an atom of Uranium 235. When this is done, we find that the gravitational force within the nucleus, instead of increasing actually becomes negative, that is, the attraction between its parts becomes a repulsion, and the parts begin to separate with considerable brisance.
- Any magnetic field which is changing in intensity, will create an electric field which at any given instant, is equal in amplitude opposite in sign and perpendicular to the magnetic field. If the two fields become mutually resonant, a vector force will be generated, whose direction is perpendicular to each of the other two, creating an effect similar to, and in fact identical with, a gravitational field.
- It is perfectly possible to produce a negative gravitational field between the earth and a given object on or near its surface by the proper application of moving electric charges. Such a field would be effective only with respect to the given object. All other matter in the vicinity would remain within the positive portion of the curve.
- Gravity: the positive and negative charges of the protons and electrons, when united within the neutron, are not discernible as charges but exist as energy which produces the gravitational field.
- An energy differential does not necessarily manifest itself as a velocity. It can also exist as a frequency. Our present laws of physics state that the energy level upon which an electron, a photon, or other particle exists is proportionate to its frequency. The mathematical rule is E equals Fh, where E is the energy, F is the frequency and h is a factor called Planck's constant. We can now see that a frequency differential which by the above formula is equal to 9x10(20) ergs per gram also represents the quantity C