"Common sense might dictate that for an object to move from one point to another, it must go through all the points on the path. Not so for electrons in the quantum world, which don't follow such common-sense rules for the most part. Electrons can show up on the first floor, then the third floor, without ever having been on the second floor," Zhao said.
Illustration of laser beam triggering quantum movement of electrons between top and bottom layers, bypassing middle layer. The new tri-layer material from KU's Ultrafast Laser Lab material someday could lead to next-generation electronics. Image courtesy Frank Ceballos and University of Kansas.
Quantum movement of electrons in atomic layers shows potential of materials for electronics and photonics
by Staff WritersLawrence KS (SPX) Mar 17, 2017
The creation of 'border walls', AKA continued dissection, separation, and isolation of the micro, meso, and macro scientific realms, without periodic integration will sustain the confusion in 'entanglement', black hole, wormhole, etc., theories, while keeping scientific advancement on a short trivia stick, as major advancements in energy evolution - from medical research to propulsion systems - remain dormant.
Contemporary status summary on 'entanglement':
NIST team proves 'spooky action at a distance' is really real
Quantum Entanglement & Spooky Action at a Distance
The road to integration of the micro, meso, macro realms mandates a larger view of light, the quantity C, in E=MC2
Summation of Fundamental Principle VC:
• The quantity C (velocity of light) is the radius of curvature of all natural law, the pivotal point upon which the natural laws become manifest, the kinetic energy equivalent of the mass energy of matter.
• The Quantity C is the radius of curvature of all natural law, meaning if a differential of energy equal to this quantity exists between the observer and the point which he is observing, the natural laws will be suspended. If the energy differential is in excess of the quantity C, the laws will appear to operate in reverse at that point.
• While we have repeatedly referred to the quantity C as an energy differential, we have heretofore considered it only in terms of kinetic energy. Some may believe that it can be reached only when there is a rate of increase or decrease in the degree of spatial separation between the reference points, equal to 3x10(10) centimeters per second, or in simpler terms, a velocity equal to that of light. It is necessary therefore to point out the fact that an energy differential does not necessarily manifest itself as a velocity. It can also exist as a frequency. Our present laws of physics state that the energy level upon which an electron, a photon, or other particle exists is proportionate to its frequency. The mathematical rule is E equals Fh, where E is the energy, F is the frequency and h is a factor called Planck's constant.
We can now see that a frequency differential which by the above formula is equal to 9x10(20) ergs per gram also represents the quantity C. When such a frequency differential exists between the observer and the point which he is observing, we again find that the natural laws at the observed point reach zero value with respect to the observer. If the frequency differential exceeds this value, the action of the laws will become negative. A material object such as a spacecraft upon or near the surface of the earth would cease to exist as matter and would enter the plane of energy insofar as the observer on earth was concerned, but as we have previously pointed out, an observer upon or within the object, whose frequency or energy level had been raised to the same degree as that of the craft, would be unable to detect any change.
We must clear our minds of the thought block produced by the assumption that the quantity C is a factor of absolute limit. We must realize that it is a limiting factor only with respect to two given reference points, and that it is perfectly possible to conceive of a series of consecutive reference points between each two of which a differential equal to the quantity C may exist.
• The simple unity of matter and energy: Consider a geometric plane surface having two dimensions. If this plane is perpendicular to your line of sight you perceive it as a plane surface, the matter aspect. If now you rotate the plane through an angle of ninety degrees, the surface will disappear from your sight, leaving only one dimension, the energy aspect. You have not changed the plane in any way. You have merely changed your point of view, or technically, you have changed your point of reference. The amount of energy which is apparently contained by a given body of matter depends entirely upon how far it has rotated upon the mass energy axis (defined by the quantity C, the radius of curvature of all natural law) with respect to the given observer. Another observer, observing the same body from a different reference point, would find an entirely different amount of energy.
• ENERGY: We will define energy as the ability to create changes in the position or condition of objects or points of reference. However, energy can create change, only when there exists a differential in the two points between which the change becomes manifest, or when the unit of energy has become divided into its two component parts called poles, or charges. One positive and one negative pole or charge, when united, constitute one photon or quantum of energy. (see definitions of the natural laws: space time mass matter energy gravity)
We have the resources to test (and retest previous classified attempts) the 3 D version of E=mc2, identifying C as the Radius of Curvature of all Natural Law.
World View 101: National Ignition Facility, Crystals
Dissolving the Mysteries
The far more fundamental and simpler definitions of space time mass matter energy gravity become mandatory:
- The Quantity C: Possessing a Significance Far Greater than Attributed
- Gravity – As Viewed Through the Radius (VC)
- Space as Observed through the Curve of Radius Light
- Matter and Mass – Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass
- Beyond A Uni-Dimensional Perception of TIME
- The Nonlinearity of Physical Law