((Definitely Some deliberately missing science parameters in 21st Century Science))
The question previously raised in these posts, being that we cannot see faster than the speed of light, are we not able to THINK faster than the speed of light, the quantity C, 186,000 mps energy differential?
The ancient Yin Yang symbol found throughout the ancient world suggests the symbol was not just a spontaneous, one time, pretty picture abstract. That the symbol gave reference to the nature of Reality far deeper than today’s skewed science provides.
Permitting our thought processes to encompass the speed of light beyond the elementary E=MC2 equation opens numerous doors, beyond our present concepts and applications of, the Nature of Energy.
- The Quantity C, the speed of light energy differential, is the pivotal point upon which the natural laws become manifest
- The Quantity C, the speed of light energy differential, is the kinetic energy equivalent of the mass energy of matter.
- The Quantity C, the speed of light energy differential, manifests as electromagnetic radiation covering a tremendous range of frequencies (also, each different type of atom has its own characteristic set of frequencies http://exploringenergyevolution.blogspot.com/2013/12/atoms-to-galaxies.html)
- The Quantity C, the speed of light energy differential, is the radius of the curvature of natural law, meaning if a differential of energy equal to this quantity exists between the observer and the point which he is observing, the natural laws will be suspended. If the energy differential is in excess of the quantity C, the laws will appear to operate in reverse at that point.
- The Quantity C, the speed of light energy differential, is also the velocity at which the universe folds and unfolds, from the STILL POINT - between the infinitely large and infinitely small - between Barbara Dewey’s “Big Blink” of the constant moving instant ‘Now’, ‘Now’ - or Walter Russell’s “point of rest” between the stages of unfoldment and refoldment, the cycles of ‘genero-activity’ contraction of gravity, at the inner explosive speed of light - and radioactive expansion of vacuity, at the outer explosive speed of light.
Perhaps another perspective on matter and energy ..........? One of the principal obstacles to the rapid progress of our science lies in the not yet fully grasped simple unity of matter and energy. Einstein published the mathematical formula which described quantitatively the equivalence of matter and energy. This formula, while perfectly correct mathematically, leads to the incorrect conclusion, that matter is convertible into energy and vice versa. The truth is that matter and energy are merely different aspects of the same entity.
Consider a geometric plane surface having two dimensions. If this plane is perpendicular to your line of sight you perceive it as a plane surface. This represents the matter aspect of the entity. If now you rotate the plane through an angle of ninety degrees, the surface will disappear from your sight, leaving only one dimension. This is the energy aspect of the entity. You have not changed the plane in any way. You have merely changed your point of view, or technically you have changed your point of reference.
Another perspective which Einstein brought to light through abstract mathematical reasoning was that: As a body of matter increases in velocity, its dimension decreases in the direction of motion. When the body reaches the velocity of light, it ceases to have any dimension in the direction of motion. This, of course, is because it has rotated upon the mass energy axis, relative to that observer, until it has ceased to be matter and has become pure energy. Thus you will see that it requires 9×1020 ergs of energy to accelerate one gram of mass to the speed of light. Since at this velocity it ceases to be matter, it is obvious that no amount of energy could further increase its velocity with respect to the given reference point only.
Vacuum Energy: Proof of Free Energy in the Space All Around Us Everything in the universe, on all scales, is spinning. Where you have a change in density, you get a vortex as the density gradient moves toward centropy, creating dynamic equilibrium otherwise known as a Torus. Every point (and therefore every thing) in the entire universe is connected to every-other point and thing in the universe by the SPACE that everything in the universe is defined by.
One of the most fundamental errors in our human understanding of the universe is the idea that it is even possible for anything to be completely separate from anything else. Every point (and therefore every thing) in the entire universe is connected to every-other point and thing in the universe by the SPACE that everything in the universe is defined by.
You may think of space as being empty, but science has proven that this perception is an illusion, that space is actually completely full of little tiny tiny vibrations called "vacuum fluctuations" that when all added up equal an infinite amount of energy. The field of energy that permeates the entire universe has been given a lot of names over the decades: the aether, the plenum, the zero point field, the quantum foam, the source field, the vacuum, God, call it whatever you like, the SPACE that fills everything also connects everything
The Resonance Project • The Resonance Project - Página Oficial Hispana • The Resonance Project - Traduction Française • Albert Einstein • Walter Russell • Nikola Tesla • Breakthrough Energy Movement • Thrive • Free Energy Truth • ScienceAlert • Science is Madness • The "Black Whole" DVD and the "Crossing the Event Horizon" 4 DVD set are both available from The Resonance Project Foundation: http://resonance.is/explore/store/
Radius of Curvature of all Natural Law: The Quantity C: Possessing a Significance Far Greater than Attributed Gravity – As Viewed Through the Radius (VC) Space as Observed through the Curve of Radius Light Matter and Mass - Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass Beyond A Uni-Dimensional Perception of TIME The Nonlinearity of Physical Law The Promise of Energy: A Power Point Introductory Presentation